We are so happy to be back open in all locations from 29th June and really looking forward to taking care of you again!!! We have had to make some changes to how we work going forward so PLEASE READ the following to ensure there are no surprises upon arrival.
1. No cash will be held on any of our premises. We therefore ask that you pay by card only. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused with this measure.
2. We are not introducing a Covid fee to cover the extra costs we are incurring. We will do our best to absorb this additional cost and if circumstances change, you will be notified.
3. We are, however, not able to perform the free service of Gelish Removal if it was applied by us. This will now be €5 extra onto any Gelish service if required.
4. Pre screening questionnaire – we will be asking you to fill out a screening questionnaire that will need to be filled out prior to your service with us.
5. We ask that you wear a mask to your appointments with us. If you don’t have a mask, they can be purchased at the salon upon arrival.
6. We ask that you sanitise your hands upon entry to our salons.
7. Waiting areas are no longer available as we need to reduce the number of people in the salons at any one time. Please wait outside before your appointment for us to contact you by phone or text so that we can ensure we are ready to take you directly to your treatment area.
8. Come to your appointment alone. Unfortunately, we can no longer facilitate children or friends/family members tagging along for your appointment.
9. Please ensure you are on time for your appointment – we will simply not be able to perform part or all of the service if you are not on time. We have to stick to very strict timings to ensure we do not compromise the next client or our staff by eating into our time allocated for cleaning protocols following your service.
10. As much as we want to squash your bones, when we see you again, we will have to refrain from hugs and handshakes and get straight down to business! We need to reduce the amount of time you spend in the salon in order to minimise risk so things will still be friendly and fun but also swift and efficient 🙂
11. Courses – anyone who has purchased a course with us that was still valid up to the point of shut down, will have the 15 weeks added onto the duration of their course so that they do not miss out on any time.
12. Please download our CityWax booking app to book your service online as much as possible. We are encouraging all clients to rebook their next service online rather than in the salon in order to minimise your time spent in reception.
13. We unfortunately cannot offer threading or make up for the foreseeable future. We have held off on facials just for the first three weeks until we find out feet.
14. We ask that you please cancel your appointment with us if you have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the 14 days prior to your service or if you have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the 14 days prior to your service.
This is A LOT we know! We just want to make sure we are doing all we can to ensure your safety and our safety. If you have any queries or concerns please let us know prior to your service!
Looking forward to see you again!!
Your beauty crew at CityWax
with pH balancing properties A gentle pH balanced cleansing gel, provides a luxurious easily rinsed off lather that leaves skin clean, comfortable and soft. Formulated with gentle Lactic Acid, a well-known skin lightening agent, which supports the overall benefits of the ever popular PINKINI Lightening Serum. PINKINI Intimate Wash cares for the delicate bikini zone, […]
Achieve enviable arches with the Brow Boost Primer and Conditioner from Billion Dollar Brows. With a vitamin-infused formula, the translucent, pink tinted primer glides on effortlessly and can be worn alone or under brow make-up to improve the look and wear of products. Helping to strengthen and condition thinning brows, the fast-drying formula enables you […]
KEVIN.MURPHY MAXI.WASH A deep cleansing shampoo to strip unwanted product residue and excess oil that can build up in your hair. Tropical fruit acids (AHA) and anti pollution agents deeply cleanse the hair. Sage extracts dissolve the fats and oils. A herbal blend of lime, mint and eucalyptus remove excess oil and stimulate sluggish and […]
Guaranteed to extend the life of your tan! This luxurious 3-in-1 formula is designed as a tan extender, body moisturiser and gradual tanner. Made with all natural ingredients for a flawless, natural glow. Your daily dose of sunshine, all year round! With a hint of self-tanning agent blended with Australian Kakadu Plum, Quandong, Aloe Vera, […]
Cork Salon Locations
Your Little Beauty Empire. We are all about making you feel gorgeous. We have four convenient locations for you to choose from – Blackrock, City Centre, Mallow and Ballincollig. We offer Waxing, Gelish, Tanning, Brows, Eyelash Extensions, Facials and Threading in all four locations. Our city centre salon also offers Make Up.
We love what we do and pride ourselves in having welcoming, friendly salons that you always feel comfortable visiting.